Price for total course: £75
(2hrs – 5 evenings)
Maximum 10 people
On this course, we go deeper into the science behind each of the areas to give you a greater understanding of why balancing the energy in all areas of your life is so important. It will help you manage your stress, provide life direction, find enjoyment, ignite creativity, heal emotions and combat pain in your body. By the end of the course, you will have a clearer understanding of your life; and where you want to improve.
Week 1: Introduction to SLB and Root Chakra balancing for organisation and stability.
- Personal System and Organisation touching on the principles of Feng Shui
- Introduction to Ayurvedic eating plan for a healthier mind and body
- The benefits of exercise and choosing what is right for you
- Help with relaxation and sleep
- Mastering Fear
Week 2: Your life purpose, goals and plan for success in life – what is your Social Drive.
- Defining your Values, Principles and Circle of Influence
- Writing your own Personal Vision & Written Statement
- Mixing conscious Desire with subconscious Faith through Visualisation
- Maintaining Energy & Persistence
- The importance of Integrity, Planning & Leadership
- Bucket List and Yellow Blanket exercises
Week 3: Emotional communication, body healing and self-confidence.
- The pillars of Sympathy and Sincerity
- Win/Win through Courage to express your feelings and Consideration of others’.
- Empathic Communication and Active Listening
- Bellhop Method and Inner Child exercises
- Body Healing Power of Food, Aromatherapy Oils and Holistic Therapies
Week 4: Creating Mindful Clarity through mindfulness, self-belief and visualisation.
- The Power of the Mind and the Soul
- Increasing Self-Reliance and Self-Belief to develop healthy Self-Confidence
- The Law of Attraction, an Abundance Mentality and Co-operative Thinking
- Solitude and Mindfulness for a Clear, Healthy Mind and Managing Stress
- Mood Board Exercise
Week 5: Your summary of how you intend to create a less stressful, more balanced life.
- Over to you to present your findings and future plans.
Dates of Courses: TBA